Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for the Trackmania team |PT| (ProTeam)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

|PT| is dead?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
|PT| Raceta!
Regular
Regular

|PT| is dead? Empty
PostSubject: |PT| is dead?   |PT| is dead? I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:16 pm

I don't see |PT| members for a week at least, none add massages or smth.

btw, wanted to ask diablo (cakey said me it's ok) if I can have an additional team (only as a

second team and |PT| is still my main one).

powa 
Back to top Go down
|PT| nick14
Admin

|PT| is dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: |PT| is dead?   |PT| is dead? I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 6:06 am

Hey raceta!^^

PT is not dead, thought I'll admit PT activity in-game has decreased somewhat lately (if that's what you mean at least). Maybe it's just coincidence that I log in at the wrong times but I dunno. And as for messages, I still ocassionally post on this forum when I improve one or several of my pb's, and others also post something occasionally.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJS9oX98t_f2sIWCwee3E5Q
|PT| CakeyFA
Admin
|PT| CakeyFA

|PT| is dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: |PT| is dead?   |PT| is dead? I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:50 pm

|PT| never dies. We don't need clanwars to exist and can be inactive even for months and still keep going. That is a rare thing and makes us more awesome than other teams.  powa 
Back to top Go down
https://pt-forum.forumotion.com
|PT| DIABLO-ITA
Admin
|PT| DIABLO-ITA

|PT| is dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: |PT| is dead?   |PT| is dead? I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 5:24 pm

|PT| is more than a simple clan focused on TM Raceta (sure that was and probaly is the main aim).To put it shortly is a sort of group where players have many interests in common,with lovelly guys with which you can make interesting discussions and also with very good players,in TM but not only^^
Regarding your fear i can say like the mates before me that is normal to be some periods of inactivity (me for example usually i'm around on weekends,during week i'm kinda inactive but i follow tmx and stuff) but this doesn't mean nothing, |PT| is alive Smile

Regarding your question : you can help another team or teams during tournaments (obviously i can't and don't have any intention to stop a player from playing tournaments---even if the team doesn't).However having 2 permanent teams i don't think would be fair (dunno if you meant this but i wrote it for a more complete answer).
The only exception will be if you are forced to join an ESL team to play with them (meaning they ask you directly to be a member of their team or you can't play with them),but at that point honestly i kinda doubt you will care of |PT| anymore since once you move into the tech world will be kinda hard to go back.

Hope i answered to your question and like always
 powa 
Back to top Go down
|PT| Raceta!
Regular
Regular

|PT| is dead? Empty
PostSubject: I don't think that you understood me correctly.   |PT| is dead? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 7:27 am

I don't want a team focused on me, I want to be a part of a team.

In addition, having more than 1 team of the same kind is problematic (agree with you

in that case), but this time I want to have an additional team (and still be active in both) in

other area (for ex, team fwo got me to be one of the players and it is a cutting team).

besides, having two teams is fine if they are contrast - a team is not a woman...

To Explain myself better I'll use your words: what is a team, few ppl playing together and

having fun... the only thing I do is having fun with other ppl too.

Hope that now u understand me, I am not going to leave |PT| so don't worry about that,

and btw, even with 2 teams I can be more active than almost everyone else in |PT|.

powa
Back to top Go down
|PT| Raceta!
Regular
Regular

|PT| is dead? Empty
PostSubject: forgot to say smth   |PT| is dead? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 7:50 am

I also told to nino (fwo's leader) that I have 1 main team and if I join it will be as a second

team only... and he agreed to that. About competitions, I do not join many (in fact, I join

almost only to nadeo ones and as a |PT| member (1st tm2ntc for ex) & I am still loyal to

|PT|.

Now for other subject:

to make |PT| more active I thought of 4 ideas, pls tell me what do you think about each one:
(1). having the same car to everyone.
(2). doing #3 |PT| video
(3). creating a competition (like the one I told to |PT|cakey about)
(4). adding a few players.

I guess that you didn't like all of the ideas so pls comment.

powa 

btw2: Great wr in StarIslandC4 mads Smile
Back to top Go down
|PT| CakeyFA
Admin
|PT| CakeyFA

|PT| is dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: |PT| is dead?   |PT| is dead? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 10:52 am

My opinions with the 4 questions:

1) I'd like to keep my pika car forever.
2) Go for it.
3) Go for it. Very Happy 
4) Like Diablo said, we are more a close group than a clan. We don't add players simply to make the team bigger/more active. There must be a good connection with the persons. We avoid random clanhoppers.

But anyways, I have lost interest in TM and am basically inactive, so maybe my opinion has only half value at the moment  Razz . I will probably have to close the server for a while too because of money problems.
Back to top Go down
https://pt-forum.forumotion.com
drle
Rookie
Rookie

|PT| is dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: |PT| is dead?   |PT| is dead? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 11:04 am

|PT| CakeyFA wrote:
My opinions with the 4 questions:

1) I'd like to keep my pika car forever.
2) Go for it.
3) Go for it. Very Happy 
4) Like Diablo said, we are more a close group than a clan. We don't add players simply to make the team bigger/more active. There must be a good connection with the persons. We avoid random clanhoppers.

But anyways, I have lost interest in TM and am basically inactive, so maybe my opinion has only half value at the moment  Razz . I will probably have to close the server for a while too because of money problems.

preety much all what noob said (official |PT| skin would be nice tho).

IN times when people lost interest and leave the game, that does not mean we lose contact of them and that they wont come back someday (look at me - i am again active!!!! tm 2 stadium)

+

would be fun to arrange some hunt sessions like before, or just fooling around like a group of nerds Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

|PT| is dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: |PT| is dead?   |PT| is dead? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|PT| is dead?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Nadeo talk-
Jump to: